What is a greener Luton going to look like? What does climate action in the town look like so far? We’d like to answer these questions with a photo gallery of environmental action in the area. It will be a collection of images that are free to use and solution focused, available for use in schools, reports, media – anyone that needs to illustrate a greener Luton.
If you’re a photographer – professional or amateur – with an interest in environmental themes, we’d welcome your contribution to the gallery. If you have press images in an existing collection that you’d like to add to ours, or links to them, please do get in touch too.
Here’s some of what we have so far, and we’ll be collecting good quality images on the following themes:
- Transport and travel – walking and cycling, buses and trains, electric cars. And yes, planes and the airport too, why not?
- Buildings, homes and energy – renewable energy, solar power, insulation, retrofitting, and sustainable architecture.
- Waste, recycling and repair – waste and how we reduce it, including repair and refurbishment.
- Green spaces and biodiversity – parks and gardens, woodlands, growing spaces, wildlife, etc. Let’s put rivers and water in here too.
- Protest and action – images of protest and demonstrations, awareness raising, events.
- Graphs and graphics – a file for infographics, maps, graphs and so on to do with the environment in Luton.
Get in touch at Jeremy@earthboundventures.org for more information.